We're parents! We received our referral much earlier than expected and we couldn't be more surprised or thrilled!
We got the call, spoke briefly with our social worker (love ya Kristina!), opened our email and found the faces of two beautiful sisters, one 4 years old and the other just 14 months. While we can't share a lot at this point (we will once we are through court), we can say that they are GORGEOUS and they are so obviously ours. We already feel like parents and are doing everything we can to get our heads around all of the transitions that need to be made so much sooner than we thought. It is a surprise that we wouldn't trade for the world! We only waited 4 and a half months for our kids! CRAZY!
Our hearts are overflowing and our minds are trying to grasp at all that is ahead but I had to share with my blogging buddies! What an unbelievable gift! I'm a mom!
BETH!!!! I am thrilled for you guys! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh, and Beth - don't forget to update the forum! I just jumped on there and saw that you hadn't posted your great news. I'm sure everyone will be so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! This is so amazing and so wonderful. I can't wait to see their picture.
ReplyDeleteI am so so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteBeth! You are such an awesome and caring person - how wonderful to be blessed with these two daughters. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteMeghan
yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete